Gediminas Medžiaušis - Rūta Chocolate Pizza
"Hand made Chocolate Pizza packaging for old chocolate-making traditions having factory RŪTA based in Lithuania.
Thousands of years ago, the Mayans and the Aztecs would lace their chocolate drinks with pepper. Nowadays, chocolate spiced with extraordinary ingredients is very popular with gourmets in Europe, South America, and the Far East. The most peculiar combinations, six flavours of Chocolate Pizza, fresh from Rūta's chocolate makers:
• white chocolate with lemon and green tea – a light taste of spring enveloped in the freshness of green tea and bits of lemon;
• white chocolate with strawberries and blueberries – the taste and fragrance of summer joined in harmony with white chocolate;
• bitter chocolate with paprika, olives, and spinach – a sweetly rich and vivid harmony of fruits of nature;
• bitter chocolate with rose pepper – a sweet bitterness of chocolate for the true gourmet;
• bitter chocolate with granulated strawberries and spinach – an inspiring blast of energy from nature;
• milk chocolate with rice crisps and wheat flakes – a crispy and surprising experience surrounded by delicate white chocolate."
Designed by Gediminas Medžiaušis