As an extension of the design studio, Design Bridge also has its own production team. This allows us to expand on our branding offering, enabling clients to take creative pack design right through to artwork and print management. The team comprises of artworkers, retouchers, project managers, print consultants and a production director.
Due to the success of our business strategy and increased volume of work flowing through to our production team, we now require a driven and proactive Production Project Director to work in liaison with the Production Director and Print Director to manage the team as a whole. The Production Project Director will be required to manage their own projects as well as overseeing four project managers and a project coordinator. The role requires close working with our client servicing team in order to continue to strengthen client relationships, in particular, the clients' internal production team.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- To manage and oversee multiple projects at the production phase, ensuring they are delivered to budget and on time
- To provide inspirational team leadership and mentoring
- To ensure the client gets the best out of Design Bridge and our opportunity with them is maximised
The Production Project Director must have a thorough knowledge of the technical side of print production, primarily within FMCG packaging. Ideally, someone who has climbed the project management ranks, either within the production arm of a leading brand design and packaging agency like Design Bridge or within a leading print management agency specialising in FMCG packaging. They must be commercially savvy with the skills to not only manage complex artwork and print projects but also lead and inspire a team of dedicated project managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of production and artwork processes
- Proven knowledge of all the commercial print processes and their pros and cons
- Clear understanding of correct artwork build for FMCG packaging
- A passion for brands and for creativity
- At least five years' experience in a client-facing role
- A natural interest in maximising the client relationship
- A motivating and inspirational team management style
If this sounds like you and you match the above criteria then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter. We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted.