Due to expansion, we are currently seeking a highly experienced and passionate Senior Brand Strategist to join our Amsterdam team.
The Role of the Senior Brand Strategist:
- To lead or contribute to pure brand consultancy projects (e.g. brand architecture, training, guardianship etc.)
- To lead or contribute to the development, marketing and implementation of brand strategy services
- To lead workshops and many and various client-facing meetings and sessions
- To define and evaluate potential new business opportunities with both existing and new clients, formulating fresh and stimulating views on issues which are or will be important to our clients and to the offer of Design Bridge
- To strengthen Design Bridge's relationship with its existing branding and design clients
- To maintain good relationships with client management and creative teams within Design Bridge
- To maintain knowledge of Brand Strategy and Innovation offers among client handlers and creative teams
- To prepare initiatives (with appropriate assistance)
- To work closely with Brand Insight Researchers, Brand Planners and Group roles in other offices of a similar nature
- To reflect in everything that you do, our core values - creative thinker, inspirational people person, entrepreneurial spirit
To be considered for the position of Senior Brand Strategist, you must have:
- A significant number of years experience as a Brand Strategist within a similar branding design agency, or relevant client side experience.
- The ability to clarify, simplify and inspire.
- Must be passionate about, and committed to, making the complex simple
- Flexibility across a variety of sectors, from FMCG to corporates, and within many disciplines, including packaging, naming, point of sale, innovation etc
- Senior level gravitas with the ability to lead large internal teams, facilitate workshops and influence top level decision makers Intuition, energy, speed and confidence.
- The ability to think on your feet is a must
- Passion for consumer insight
- Proven ability to inspire design teams
- Proven new business pitch wins
- A strong commercial understanding
- A full breadth and depth of strategic expertise
- Passion for/experience in FMCG
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of first class brands within a truly dynamic team!
If you match our above requirements, then please contact us and send a copy of your CV and cover letter in English - we would love to hear from you.