Design Bridge Senior Client Director, DIY - London
Design Bridge is an international branding design agency with a passion for solving challenging brand problems with outstanding creativity and based on insightful understanding of our clients' brands and business issues. Our client services team consists of eight teams of some of the most talented, pro-active and lovely people in the industry. Each team is built around one or two major clients and consists of between five and eight people, including senior client directors and client directors, supported by client managers and coordinators.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we are urgently seeking an outstanding Senior Client Director to lead a major global brand relationship. The person will report to the Group Client Director and will be supported by a team of four people. The role offers opportunity for progression to Group Brand Director/Group Client director, so we are looking for an individual with the drive and ambition to continue to grow and progress.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- To lead direct client relationship
- To lead major strategic projects
- To oversee multiple projects, managing the allocated team
- To work in strong collaboration with the lead creative and strategist
- To ensure that the client gets the best out of Design Bridge and our opportunity with them is maximised
We are looking for a really driven and motivated senior client director to join our exceptional client servicing team. This position requires somebody with extensive experience within the branding design industry but some experience from advertising or integrated is also beneficial. The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for brands and for creativity
- Solid experience in working with major FMCG brands
- An interest in sectors associated with DIY
- At least five years' experience at client director level
- Previously worked at a top 10 brand design agency
- A natural interest in maximising the client relationship
- A collaborative approach to working with the creative and strategy teams
- A motivating and inspirational team management style
The right person will be pro-active, forward thinking, energetic and have a strong ability to engage with people around them - both internally, establishing good working relationships with creative and strategy teams, and externally, establishing strong relationships with their clients and instilling trust because of their confidence, knowledge, intuition and pro-activity.
If this sounds like you and you match the above criteria then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter. We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.