Design Bridge - Senior Client Mgr / Director, Drinks - London
Design Bridge is an international branding design agency with a passion for solving challenging brand problems with outstanding creativity and based on insightful understanding of our clients' brands and business issues. Our client services team consists of eight teams of some of the most talented, pro-active and lovely people in the industry. Each team is built around one or two major clients and consists of between five and eight people, including client directors, supported by client managers and coordinators.
As we're establishing an office in the US to specifically service our American clients, we are looking for a senior client manager or client director to lead and manage the projects which will all be done in our London studio on behalf of the client business director based in New York. This role will be supported by client managers for the day-to-day project management, as well as project coordinators providing admin support to the team.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- To work as an extension of the New York office
- To plan and organise all projects with the London creative and strategy teams
- To manage perfect communication between the NY client business director and London teams
- To direct multiple projects, managing the allocated team
- To work in strong collaboration with the lead creative and strategist
- To represent the team in communication with the clients, building relationships predominantly through phone/video conferencing/email
We are looking for a confident, organised senior client manager / client director with a passion for design who thoroughly enjoys getting to fantastic creative solutions for complex brand problems. This position requires somebody with solid experience within the branding design industry - especially within drinks - and is not suited to an advertising or integrated agency background. The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for brands and for creativity
- Solid experience in working with major FMCG and drinks brands
- At least three years' experience at client manager level or above
- Previously worked at a top 10 brand design agency
- A collaborative approach to working with the creative and strategy teams
- A motivating and inspirational team management style
The right person will be pro-active, forward thinking, energetic and have a strong ability to engage with people around them, establishing good working relationships with creative and strategy teams, and instilling trust because of their confidence, knowledge, intuition and pro-activity. Due to the time difference, a flexible and pragmatic approach to working hours is required.
If this sounds like you and you match the above criteria then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter. We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.