Design Bridge - Senior Packaging Designer - Amsterdam
Design Bridge is an international branding design agency with a passion for solving challenging brand problems with outstanding creativity and based on insightful understanding of our clients' brands and business issues. Our creative team in Amsterdam are made up of some of the most talented, creative and lovely people in the industry.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking to expand our design team in Amsterdam with Senior Designers who are capable of handling a variety of projects within the team structure and who can be client-facing with ease. As well as providing strategic and conceptual design thinking, a Design Bridge Senior Designer will relish in mentoring and 'bringing on' junior members of the team and collaborating with the rest of the design studio.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- To have ownership of all your projects and bring strategic and creative flair to each one
- To work with the Design Director to ensure that the creative brief is challenged
- To provide direction for more junior members of the team on projects
- To ensure that work is presented to our clients professionally and with conviction
- To act as deputy to the Design Director in their absence
- To efficiently manage the design budget for all your projects at all stages including artwork and production
- To ensure that good communication channels are maintained between your team, the other creative design teams and client servicing
We are looking for a highly talented Senior Packaging Designer with experience of large range brands, to join our award-winning multi-disciplinary studio in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are seeking highly conceptual and inspiring designers who can raise the standard creatively, learning to deliver exciting presentations, both internally and to clients. We're after people who are passionate about brands, are driven to shine and keen to progress within a highly creative agency.
A number of key characteristics and behaviours form our definition of a first class senior designer:
- At least five years experience as a graphic designer within a similar leading branding design agency
- Ideally someone who has just reached senior designer level or a strong middleweight who is ready for that important step-up
- A deep and strategic understanding of brands with award-winning projects under their belt
- Experience of working on a large range brand would be a bonus for this role
- Organised, with the desire to lead projects with confidence
- Truly inspirational and passionate about creativity and 'the big idea'
- Exceptional crafting abilities
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- A team player who strives to learn and develop and helps others do the same
- A lively and uplifting contributor to the team and studio, bringing a smile to all they do!
Design Bridge offers the opportunity to grow and develop in your role - many designers, who have joined in junior roles, are now at a far more senior level, such as a Design Director or even a Creative Director! Our client base is varied and often provides opportunities to travel. We also have studio exchanges with our London and Singapore offices, which allow you to experience working in another office for a short period of time.
If this sounds like you and you match the above criteria then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending us a pdf version of your portfolio together with your CV and a covering letter in English. We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates meeting all our specified requirements will be contacted.