Design Bridge - Sr Copywriter, Brand Comm - London
The Design Bridge studio prides itself on being collaborative. So while everyone here has a job title, everyone is expected to be an all-round creative - intensely passionate about ideas and their execution but equally curious about every other aspect of the creative process. Our creatives are sponges to all the cultural references around them, and able to translate all their inspired thinking into tangible, exciting and brilliant ideas.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our communications team, which is part of the wider DB studio, to help create strong, conceptual campaigns that engage consumers' hearts as well as minds at all parts of the consumer journey, across a varied portfolio of clients. Ultimately, creating famous work for famous brands - on the basis of knowledge, experience, understanding and intuition - so that we consistently deliver the right response to any brief, securing strong and lasting relationships with our clients and of course, our consumers.
Key responsibilities and tasks within the role:
- To generate original, creative, clear and persuasive copy ideas and campaign concepts, either in conjunction with other creatives or independently
- To drive conceptual ideas at all stages of communication across a brand
- To liaise with clients and interpret their briefs
- To be involved in pitches and present ideas to clients in an exciting, professional and effective way, with conviction and supported by a clear rationale and recommendation
- To brainstorm visual and copy ideas with the creative team
- To be present at, and add value to, all key meetings ensuring they are run with clear objectives and conclusions
- To champion high creative standards throughout the business and externally
- To pair with all team members to achieve the best creative output
We're essentially after a creative who can excite, inspire and thrive in a fast-paced and ideas-led team.
Someone with integrated agency experience, exceptional creative work, a passion for strong conceptual ideas and a love of words.
A number of key characteristics and behaviours form our definition of a first-class copywriter:
- Highly creative and imaginative - not just a pure writer
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation and draft proofing
- Strong verbal communication skills - comfortable presenting ideas to clients
- Well-informed about clients' business and general brand/marketing issues
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, new trends and techniques
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Team player
- Flexible, approachable and enthusiastic
- Pro-active attitude - dedicated, committed, willing to go the extra mile, resourceful and open-minded
If this sounds like you and you match the above criteria then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by sending a selection of work samples together with your CV and covering letter. We are sorry but due to the volume of response, only successful candidates will be contacted.